Transformational Movement, Dance, and Ritual
A Women's Festival for Embodiment and Empowerment
Increase your ability to stay present in your body and find your true essence with Toni Bergins of JourneyDance, Rochelle Schieck of Qoya, and Parashakti of Dance of Liberation. This powerful collaboration of evolutionary soul transformation calls you to gather on the dance floor and remember the truth that lives deep in the wisdom of your body.
The path of the dancer is written in the bones; there are scriptures waiting to be read that reside inside your own skin. As you get out of your mind and into your body, you awaken intuition, power, and passion. Dare to live your life with fierce authenticity and put your unique gifts into action through the movement of your body to powerful music in a whole-hearted and conscious community of women.
SAMPLE ITINERARY (actual times will vary)
Friday, August 25th: Arrival Day
2:15 pm: Check-in begins; rooms are ready by 4:00 pm (Luggage Room available to store bags until 4:00)
5:30–7:00 pm: Dinner
7:30–9:00 pm Opening Program Session
Saturday, August 26th
8:30-11:30am: Program Session
1:45-3:45pm: Program Session
4:00-6:00pm: Free Time
7:30-9:00pm: Program Session
Sunday, August 27th: Departure Day
9:00am-11:00pm: Program Session
12:00pm: Checkout Time (Luggage room available to store bags until your departure)
11:30-1:30pm: Lunch (departure day lunch is included in your stay)
COST + REGISTER
Your tuition and accommodation fees include:
- Daily Qoya movement classes that combine yoga, dance, and sensual movement
- Rituals and conscious community-building exercises to honor, nurture, and express your soul
- 2 nights’ accommodation
- 3 delicious, nourishing meals per day
- Access to Kripalu’s amenities: yoga classes, sauna, labyrinth, walking and hiking trails, lakefront beach area, fitness room, cafe, and bookstore
They do not include:
- travel costs to and from Kripalu
- Healing Arts Sessions - Kripalu has a healing arts center for bodywork, massage, etc. that can be booked separately.
The retreat tuition is $325, plus the accommodation fees,
which range from $198-398+ depending on what housing option you choose.
Registration is run through Kripalu, but please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have questions.