Do Your Sacred Work
Join Qoya founder Rochelle Schieck for 5 days of embodied learning on the Multiversity campus, 75 acres beautifully nestled in the California redwoods near Santa Cruz.
In this retreat, you will experience the fundamentals of Qoya - remembering your wise, wild and free essence through movement. Our focus throughout the retreat will be on Sacred Work, whether that is your career or other contributions to the people around you.
On this retreat, you will:
Gain clarity and a sense of direction on your next steps in life through movement as you embody your wise, wild and free essence.
Reconnect with your feminine energy in a community of women to feel held and encouraged in a safe, supportive space.
Explore your relationship with your sacred work, whether that is your career or other ways in which you serve the community around you.
SAMPLE ITINERARY (actual times will vary)
July 8th: Arrival Day
2:15 pm: Check-in begins; rooms are ready by 4:00 pm (Luggage Room available to store bags until 4:00)
5:30–7:00 pm: Dinner
7:30–9:00 pm Opening Program Session
8:30-11:30am: Program Session
1:45-3:45pm: Program Session
4:00-6:00pm: Free Time
7:30-9:00pm: Free Time (the retreat center offers many programs to explore at night!)
July 13th: Departure Day
8:30am-11:00pm: Program Session
12:00pm: Checkout Time (Luggage room available to store bags until your departure)
11:30-1:30pm: Lunch (departure day lunch is included in your stay)
INITIATION TEACHER TRAINING
The Qoya Initiation Teacher Training (Step 2 of Qoya Teacher Training) is available at this retreat! To sign up, simply:
1) Register for the retreat through Multiversity.
2) Register for the Multiversity Teacher Training on our website. After you purchase it, you will receive access the online components of the Initiation Training program, which includes online classes and materials to support your Initiation teaching journey.
3) Complete the required Intro to Qoya online training if you haven't already before the retreat begins.
Click here to learn more about Qoya Teacher Training.
COST + REGISTER
Your tuition and accommodation fees include:
- Daily Qoya movement classes that combine yoga, dance, and sensual movement
- Rituals and conscious community-building exercises to honor, nurture, and express your soul
- 5 nights’ accommodation
- 3 delicious, nourishing meals per day
They do not include:
- travel costs to and from the Multiversity
The retreat tuition is $375, plus the accommodation fees,
which range from $140-330/night depending on what housing you choose.
Registration is run through the Multiversity, but please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have questions.